TAG

RULE 1: People who are tagged must write their answers to the tag and change any question they like.RULE 2: Tag 3 people and they cannot refuse to do this tag. They must write who tagged them and cannot tag that person again.Continue the game. And I hope it will be sheer fun.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would be your reaction?I WILL MAKE HIM REALIZE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE HE MADE IN HIS LIFE
2. If you have one dream which could come true, it would be?TO BECOME A GENNIE
3.Who is more blessed-loving someone or being loved by someone?SECOND OPTION
4.you fall in love with your best friend I AM ALREDY IN LUN WITH HIM
5. How long would you wait for someone you love?I WILL NOT WAIT BECOZ I WLL MARRY HIM ONCE WE BOTH SETTLE
6. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?I WILL STOP FALLING 4 HIM
7. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?IIT WILL BE AGAINST ANIM ALS EXTINCTION.I WANT MA NEXT 4 GENERATIONS TO SEE WHAT A TIGER,LION ,A BLUE WHALE LOOKS IN ITS NATURAL HABITAT
8. What according to you is blogger in denial?DONNO
9. What’s your fear ?SPIDERS AND WAR FOR WATER
10. What colour are your socks now ITS PURPLE
11. What are you listening to now?SASURAL GENDA PHUL-DELHI 6
12. What takes you down fastest?BACKBITING AND FAKE ATTITUDES
13. Which one do you prefer - ice-cream or chocolate?DEF ICECREAM-VANILLA WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS.YUMMM
14. What would you do with a billion dollars?I WILL PLAN WHERE TO HIDE THEM TO EVEDE PAYING INCOME TAX
15. What was the last thing you ate?POHA
16. How old are you today?22 YEARS10 MONTHS
17. How do you vent out your anger?I DONT LISTEN TO ANY EXPLANATION ANSD SHOUT AS MUCH AS I CAN
18. Favourite toy as a child?SOPHIA DOLL MA FATHER GIFTED TO ME WHEN I WAS 6 YRS OLD
18. Favorite season?SUMMER
19. When was the last time you cried?ON 14 FEB ,THIS YEAR.MA FATHER SCOLDED ME WHILE BOARDING A BUS TO DELHI FOR MA SILLY MISTAKE.

20. Who is the friend you have had the longest? ! DEEPTI FOR 11 YEARS
21. What did you do last night?I LISTENED TO RADIO,TALKED TO MA LUV AND SLEPT THEN
22. Favorite day of the week?SATURDAY COZ IT IS FOLLOWED BY FUNDAY
23. Diamond or pearl?DIAMONDS
24.Would you be single & rich or married & poor ?SINGLE AND RICH.IT WILL FETCH OPPORTUNITIES TO DO WATEVER I WANT WITHOUT NY INTERVENTION
25.What is the first thing you do when you wake up? STOP MA ALARM AND SLEEP BACK
26.If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, whom would you pick!THE ONE WHO WILL LUV ME IN RETURN MORE THEN I DO
27.Would you give all in a relationship ?NO,I WILL PREFER TO KEEP 1 % SUSPICION ON MA PARTNER COZ AM 100% SURE WITH MASELF NLY IN THIS WORLD, WITH NO 1 ELSE
28.What’s eating you now ?PLACEMENTS
29.Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?IN RELATIONSHIP.

MANJARI SINGH TAGGED ME

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Expressions

my doll..my terry.....

waiting for some bucks to survive:((